Forming a Group
From Director of Regional Groups,
I'd first like to offer a hearty thank you to all of the Regional Group Participants who have made the Regional Groups Program the great success that it is.
If you have not started or joined a Regional Group, it's time to ask yourself why. Almost all group gathers are free, so the cost should not be an issue. We all work within the same 24 hours, so take the time, nobody is going to give you any more. The gathers are run by fellow IACP members, so there's the conversation starter. Other members would really like to meet you.
Here's how you can help.
1. Go to www.dogpro.org and go to the members list.
2. Pick up the phone and call at least two members in your area. membership level does not matter.
3. Set a date for a very casual get together.
4. Have each member bring one canine pro along if possible. (Non IACP members are more than welcome)
5. Enjoy the gather, and set a date for the next one.
6. Choose a fun name for your group.
7. Contact me at Chad Mackin so I can add your group to our list.
8. Reap the rewards of opening up yet another line of communication and networking.
Thanks again for your continued support.
Last Updated: Tuesday, September 02, 2008