As a professional organization, the International Association of Canine Professionals works to educate, promote, support and recognize excellence in the world of dogs. With a fast growing membership we are the only organization to represent all canine professionals and provide the opportunities for members to communicate, cooperate and learn from fellow professionals in all sectors of dog care. Our members adhere to recommended IACP Codes of Conduct and Practice in their chosen professions.
The IACP is here to provide a gateway to success whatever your chosen profession in the world of dogs.
Business Building and Assistance
- Professionals and Associates can use IACP Logo on business material. Adding qualification and acceptance to your business.
- Health Insurance, Prescription Discounts and other Benefits www.mybenefitsforlife.com/iacp
- Support in dealing with problems in your business either with dogs or professional matters.
- Professional Insurance and Indemnity assistance for Professional and Associate Members.
- Inclusion in the Members List of the IACP Web Site for Professional and Associate Members for promotion of your business.
- Discounts on dog products and services.
- Publicity through news releases designed to generate media interviews and new customers for you.
- Advice and support in education opportunities through recognized schools and correspondence courses.
- Assistance in creating business cards and brochures.
- Business building help from top professionals in the field.
- Membership of a recognized Professional Organization bringing confidence to clients and consumers.
- E-Mail Forum – for networking between members.
- Annual Educational Conference with leading International Training Professionals.
- Regional Groups providing networking, support and education.
- Specialised sections – Therapy Dogs and Working K-9s for support and Networking
- Practical Certification providing Accreditation based on experience, expertise and knowledge. The Association does not demand specific approaches, methods or equipment.
- Quarterly Magazine – SafeHands Journal, an outstanding educational resource.
- Support from Head Office Staff – Experienced Canine Professionals
- Education – workshops and seminars
The IACP is a group of professionals who are open minded and balanced in their approach. Membership comprises of professionals who use a wide variety of methods, approaches, equipment and products.
The Association does not dictate to members or judge your methods. We are inclusive, not exclusive. This is the one organization that represents professionals from all different working philosophies and walks of life. Want to learn more or add something to this group? Join today.
The Association for
& ALL CANINE PROFESSIONALS