New Members - Applications for membership will be processed within two weeks of receiving them. It is the policy of the IACP that annual membership and initial administrative fees are non-refundable. Any requests for exceptions to this policy must be submitted in writing to IACP Head Office and a decision will be made on a case-by-case basis. Upon approval of your application and after processing is completed, new members will be entered into the data base and become active on the IACP web site under the link: Find a Professional. At this time the new member may log into his or her own profile and make changes as necessary. Please note: Any changes to address and profile information or updating of the database should also be sent into the Head Office @ firstname.lastname@example.org. Please help us to help you to keep all your information current. At the moment, our web site updates do not come directly into the head office and we need your assistance with any changes you may make.
To apply for membership please:
1. Read the Mission Statement and Code of Conduct.
2. Complete the application, as it applies to you, in it's entirety. This information helps us to process your application as well as serve you better in the future (for example, placing you in the right referral bank). You may provide us with further information specific to your area of expertise or experience, should you find the application does not entirely address your situation. The IACP wants to get to know you! (Application download)
3. Sign the application. (Unsigned applications will be returned.)
4. Be sure to include any requested attachments.
5. Choose your appropriate Membership Category:
6. Mail your application and attachments, together with a check or money order in US Funds payable to IACP or we now take credit cards (see application form) to;
Please allow 30 days for the review and processing of your application. Should the IACP need to clarify any aspect of your application please note that we will be happy to contact you. Upon acceptance of membership you will receive an IACP Membership Card and ID Number in the mail. In addition your name and business will be announced in the IACP Bulletin. We look forward to welcoming you into the International Association of Canine Professionals.
Last Updated: Friday, March 22, 2013